Sunday, November 26, 2006, 11:02 PM
|
The church people came to my house on Saturday for song practise.  Suane was the first to reach and she gave me this cake!!!!!! I was, of course, really excited because I like most cakes... especially the soft, fluffy kind... and if it has mango. Suane's cake came under the "soft, fluffy, and creamy category". SO NICE LAH I TELL YOU. Predictably, the sisters came late. FOUR HOURS LATE. Ah well, while waiting for them, Suane invaded my huge magazine collection and then we headed downstairs for lunch.
When they finally came FOUR HOURS LATER (yes, I am rubbing it in), they also invaded magazine collection. Avie, upon seeing my A. maths stuff on the table asked me if I was going to have exams. "No lah. I just have alot to catch up on." "Get a life lah you!" Hmmm. Very polite. I think the grand total amount of time we spent parctising the song was a half-hour. Alane amused herself by reading my magazines and cam-whoring with the mirrors. Avie amused herself by listening to my handphone's funky ringtones. Anelie amused herself by complaing that we were wasting time. Suane amused herself by eating eight hotdogs (hahahahaha).  Threesome. In bed?! Suane had to go home early so she couldn't join us for Ayam Penyet at Changi Village. Hahahah! Too bad Suane! Now you have to treat us (again) the next time we go out!! Hahahah!
 Ayam Penyet (Chicken Flat) !!! Delish. Arrgghh.. I am craving for Ayam Penyet now. Man, the chilli was something else. It was super spicy but wow... I savoured every drop of it.
Okay that's all for now. Byebye.
|